WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your (“you”, “client”) relationship with https://www.nikohome.ca website (“the Website”) owned and operated by Niko Papadatos ("us", "we", or "our"). This Website offers information relating to properties for sale in association with RE/MAX Professionals North.
Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website or our services, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use the Website
In order to use the Website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use the Website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times, this includes, but not limited to full name and email. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on the Website.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with the Website or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Website and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Niko Papadatos. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Website without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account in writing and/or any services at any time.
You agree to indemnify and hold Niko Papadatos harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the Website or any of the services offered on the Website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Niko Papadatos, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Niko Papadatos assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of the Website; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Disclaimer And Non-Waiver of Rights
We make no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind as regards the Website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Website is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. NIKO HOME, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Website will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Website will meet your requirements.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will declare on the Website of material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Website or the service.
We may change the Website, without prior notice, change services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.. What constitutes a service change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Questions regarding these Terms may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
• Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for a property, or when you supply information such as registering on the website or verbally supply informationn. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may use your information to inform you of listings or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
• Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
• Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
• Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and browse anonymously. For security reasons, we need you to create an account to enter the Property Search features on the website .
• Special Offers. We may send you property listings that may be of interest to you, from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may employ other companies to market these listings. If we use these companies, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
• Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
• We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
• We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
• Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
• Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us